After three years of being in “The Greatest City in America,” I’m moving across the country — again. That means one thing: checking off things to do on my Baltimore Bucket List. Hint: most list items will consist of eating food 🙂
Pictures below the numbered items indicate I have checked the item off my bucket list.
Here is the list I have composed so far:
- Visit the National Aquarium – this place is the largest tourist attraction in Maryland with over 1.5 million visitors each year.
2. Enjoy an ice cream cone at BMore Licks. This place just opened up and has hundreds of people standing in line every day. They are the only ice cream shop in Maryland to feature over 100 flavors of soft serve. I personally prefer their handmade hard ice cream but both are delicious!
3. Hammer down on some steamed crab. You can’t visit Baltimore and not have some fresh crab.
4. Walk through Graffiti Alley in the Station North Arts District
5. Visit the Painted Ladies in Charles Village and have lunch there
6. Enjoy a glass of wine at the 13.5% Wine Bar (how cool is that name?!)
7. Wander through the exquisite George Peabody Libary (apparently, it’s a popular place for getting married if you’re into that kind of thing)
8. Explore art galleries at the Baltimore Museum of Art
9. Kayak through Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
some a lot of whiskey at Sagamore Spirit Distillery
11. See the Inner Harbor from the World Trade Center
12. Drink a cocktail at a rooftop bar
Suggestion on things to add?! Leave them below.